NOTE: This is not a work-from-home position. Our support department is staffed 24/7 onsite, and your shift will vary depending on company requirements.
Rapid Systems is searching for a Help Desk Technician who can ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service via creating trouble tickets and taking calls
from clients assisting them in troubleshooting, and supporting internal issues and field technicians with installations and repairs.
Most important quality is excellent customer service and patience.
- Accept incoming calls from existing client base and provide troubleshooting expertise to resolve connectivity issues.
- Create and provide detailed tickets in our ticketing system to track all issues, and escalations.
- Elevate response time by informing management or executive management upon breach of SLA
- Provide detailed information to higher tier departments to expedite troubleshooting.
- Maintain client satisfaction by advocating for them, and pursuing a fast and efficient resolution to their issue.
- Update corporate knowledge bases overseen by management upon knowledge of process change.
- Process regular internal and external system reports and documents for executive management review.
- Start and submit an individual handlers report on your personal daily tasks and accomplishments.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of web-based ticketing systems and databases
- Working knowledge of PC and mobile software and network connectivity.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to perform basic calculations with or without a calculator.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Hard working, motivated and self-directed, able to think critically.
- Should have in-depth experience with Windows and Mac OS operating systems, networking with TCP/IP in LAN, WAN, wireless, email and internet.
- Will be required to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass FDLE State background check
- Must commute to 1801 North Himes Avenue. Tampa, FL 33607
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
Pay Rate: $15-18/hour Full-Time. $18-19/hour Part-Time, depending on experience.
Or email any questions to HR@rseng.net