NOTE: This is not a work-from-home position.
Rapid Systems is searching for an Administrative Assistant to our CFO who will be able to provide structure and coordination to our calendar system, along with regular filing and transmission of time-sensitive corporate licensing and insurance information.
- Add, adjust and maintain appointments with key clients in a shared calendar.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (itineraries, reservations, transportation) and submit expense reports.
- Screen incoming calls, inquiries, visitors and correspondence to CFO and collate for review.
- Maintain business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Manage complex office administrative work, requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of standard corporate accounting software.
- Ability to perform basic calculations with or without a calculator.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment (printers, scanners, databases, etc.).
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Virtual Assistant.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must pass FDLE State background check.
- Must commute to 1801 North Himes Avenue, Tampa, FL, 33607.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: $17-20/hour, depending on experience.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Or email any questions to HR@rseng.net