NOTE: This is not a work-from-home position.
Rapid Systems is searching for a Sales Representative who will ensure maximum client satisfaction by placing and receiving calls to our existing and incoming clients, developing business relationships, enhancing those relationships with our products, and working with our solutions teams to rectify roadblocks to progress.
- Handle all customer information and internal communication using computer software and tools.
- Receive inbound calls from potential clients, and correlate quotation and scheduling with our teams for new service installations.
- Utilize computer software to determine eligibility via predetermined service areas and to divulge product availability.
- Assist clients with service transfers or disconnect/reconnect processes.
- Place calls to clients for follow-up reviews to enhance satisfaction.
- Communicate specific client requests directly with executive management.
- Correlate all issues directly with the Help Desk for issues requiring direct support.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of standard corporate accounting software and ticketing systems.
- Ability to perform basic calculations with or without a calculator.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment (printers, scanners, databases, etc.).
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+years of Sales or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must pass FDLE State background check.
- Must commute to 1155 US Highway 17 South. Wauchula, FL 33873.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Rate:$16-18, depending on experience.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Or email any questions to HR@rseng.net